Depression can be the result of intense and prolonged periods of stress, trauma, low self-esteem, doubt or an accumulation of fear. These energies must all be checked for and removed energetically.
In addition to receiving Pranic Psychotherapy sessions, it is suggested that clients who are healing from depression should also incorporate the following (this will greatly accelerate your healing process):
1. Meditation on Twin Hearts with Psychological Healing. Do you have 30 minutes a day to bless the earth and receive psychological healing? Pranic Healing Founder, Master Choa Kok Sui states that this meditation is an ‘anti-depressant’, and has many beneficial effects. All you have to do is sit and receive. (1)
2. Service. Is there a way you can give back to your community? Is there a group or charity that you would like to support? When we give – we receive. In Pranic Healing we recommend 3-4 hours of service a week. This will help offset any troubles or ‘rough patches’ in one’s life allowing for healing and greater harmony. It may happen immediately; it may take some time. Continue to do weekly service as long as you can. Do not give up or procrastinate.
3. How depleted has the body been? If severe, then the energy body really needs to be recharged (this will strengthen the physical body). Here are a few tips:
a) Stand outside for a few moments, form the intent to absorb the healing prana or energy from the Sun. Please note: this is very powerful and should only be done once a week for 10 minutes max.
b) Do you have trees close by? If so rest, read, meditate under the trees. Trees give off an excess amount of prana. You can recharge greatly by spending time amongst them.
c) Find Chinese or Korean ginseng. This is extremely recharging. The effects of the ginseng can last up to 8 hours. Make sure you get good quality ginseng. If you have taken Level 1 Pranic Healing, scan the ginseng to see which has the most prana. (2)
4. Increase your will power and exercise! I’ve talked many times about the benefit of physical exercise in this blog so I’ll just touch on it briefly. When we experience depression, we need to do lots of physical exercise to flush out the negative energy. Find a style of exercise that you will enjoy and do it regularly.
5. Lavender Salt baths. 2 cups salt with 10 drops of Lavender oil in water. Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off. Repeat several times a week. *Use normal table salt, sea salt, dead sea salt, as it has the needed energetic properties for this type of healing.
Depending on the degree of depression clients can experience relief immediately, while for others it may take a few weeks or more. It depends on the skill level of the healer as well as how depleted the client is.
This healing had a totally different effect. You pulled out alot of things preventing me from being happy. Those energies are gone, as if the rust was removed and the shine is back. The healing did what the universe needed to be done. ~SK
It is also recommended that clients learn Pranic Healing so they can apply the technique themselves when needed.
Blessings and happy healing!
1. This teaching is from Master Choa Kok Sui’s Level 3 Pranic Psychotherapy Class & Book
2. This is teaching is from Level 1 Pranic Healing & the Miracles in Pranic Healing book