Go slow. You’ll get there fast. Making time and space for healing.

It’s important to have patience with oneself and the process while undergoing healing sessions. Certain types of healing, especially one’s that tend to be related to trauma, post-traumatic stress or other serious psychological issues can sometimes be a bit rough to go through. There’s a few reasons for this:

 

  • After a healing your body is undergoing some pretty intense changes for about 12-24 hours after the session. This is because at the time of the healing your body only absorbs about 25% of the healing energy. For the next 24 hours your cells, organs and other systems will absorb the remaining 75%. At the same time your system will be expelling the dirty or diseased energy that was causing the issue to begin with.
  • Energies like trauma, can get ‘stuck’ in a variety of places in our body. As our organs, brain and other areas release that dirty energy we can experience detox symptoms or feel a bit out of sorts while we’re adjusting. If the trauma has been long-standing or present for many years this becomes even more true. It’s very important after intense healings to make time for rest, good food and treating oneself extremely well.

 

It’s also important to avoid doing to much too fast. In the realm of healing there can be too much of a good thing. Each one of us is different and it’s important to listen to the needs of your body. Try to avoid piling on multiple modalities and sessions into the same week or same day. The body and mind needs time to adjust to it’s ‘new normal’. It’s a good idea to give yourself a few days of rest between modailties and healing sessions.

 

In addition, there are other things you can do to help support your journey. While each healing session is different and unique to the individual, your Pranic Healer will be able to suggest tools and tips to help the healing journey go smoother.

 

At the end of the day, your ability to heal through whatever issue you’re going through will be quicker with healing sessions, but it’s still important to exercise patience with the process. Miracles do happen, but for a lot of us these things can take time. Especially if what we’re working on has been present in the mind and body for many years.

 

Get a Pranic Healing Session

What oils can help me heal?

 

Blessings to all of you on your journey! Don’t forgot to treat yourself like the Queen/King that you are.

Eryn