Chronic sinus trouble can be the physical manifestation of prolonged negative emotions in the aura.*
Over time these unhealthy emotions build in the aura until finally they ‘drop down’ to a cellular level and take root in the physical body. When the emotional energy physicalizes in the cells it becomes a coarse dirty red energy. Or the color of inflammation. This energy then travels into the sinuses weakening the gland causing them to be susceptible to inflammation and infection.
Often people address this ailment through diet, flushing out the nasal cavity and when it’s really bad – traditional medicine. All these approaches are good, and they may provide short-term relief, but more often than not they never really get rid of the problem.
The solar plexus chakra is an energy center that generates negative emotions. If you can regulate the solar plexus chakra, it’s like shutting off a faucet – that dirty energy will cease to flow upwards into glands causing discomfort.
Here are some tips on Healing the Sinuses and regulating the Solar Plexus Chakra:
– Regular Meditation. There is a wide variety of meditation practices out in the world. It’s important to note, not all meditations are the same – they can produce very different results in the aura. For our purposes here, you want to find a meditation that activates the Heart Chakra. This in return will regulate the solar plexus (or shut off that faucet of dirty energy) and help heal the physical body. If you’re looking for a meditation that does this very thing I would suggest the Twin Hearts Meditation. I myself practice different meditations and by far this one is excellent at highly activating the Heart Chakra.
You can try the Twin Hearts Meditation here: http://pranichealing.com/meditation-twin-hearts
– As mentioned above, the energy causing sinus infection & inflammation is very coarse and dirty red in color. Essential oils like Lavender, Chamomile, and Rose are very beneficial for clearing that dirty energy out of the aura. All of these essential oils have color pranas (chi/ki/life force) that transmute the harsh inflammation energy. Carry the essential oil with you through the day, smell, or apply it to your solar plexus chakra if you start to feel the emotions flare up. Your solar plexus chakra is located on the soft spot at the bottom of your sternum, in between the rib cage. (This chakra is also called the Manipura Chakra, Zhong Wan Chakra, or corresponds to the acupuncture point RN (CV) 12)**. Purchase Oils for Emotional Healing
– Can you tune into the ailment? What is the emotion causing this? Is it long-standing irritation? Frustration? Agitation? Towards others? If so, who and why? Or is towards yourself? What can the sinus trouble shed light on? How can it help you develop and propel you on your path? Sometimes as we begin to working on healing our sinsues, these emotions causing the issue surface, showing us perhaps what or who we are feeling them toward.
To practice tuning into what your body can teach you, I recommend finding a space to be still. Initially, focus on your breathing. if you like practice slow abdominal breathing. Allow the abdomen to expand as you inhale and contract as you exhale. Don’t focus on any counts, just allow your body to breathe as it needs. The breath will slow and deepen as it’s ready. As you tune-in to the ailment what emotions come up? Follow that emotion and spend time with it, don’t turn away or try to get rid of it. Just let it be. As you sit with the emotion it may be an excellent teacher in showing you what needs to be addressed.
– In a Pranic Healing session the dirty red energy is cleared out of the aura. The Heart Chakra is addressed to develop inner peace and regulate unhealthy emotions. The defense system of the body is strengthened to help the physical body heal quickly. Some cases can be healed immediately. Long-standing sinus issues may need regular healings for complete relief. Book a Healing Session
– To quickly relieve sinus headaches, apply 1 drop of Eucalyptus Oil to your index finger. Gently apply it to the bridge of your nose, your nostrils, temples and in between the eyes. A little bit goes a very long way. Avoid applying Eucalyptus Oil if the skin of the nostrils is broken, dry or irritated. This is a great way to relieve a sinus headache. You can do this a couple times through the day if needed. If you prefer not to apply the oil neat to your skin, then you can also receive the benefits by diffusing the oil in your space. Buy Eucalyptus Oil***
Wishing you all Good Health and Long-Life.
Blessings to all of you,
*Advanced Pranic Healing, Master Choa Kok Sui
**The Chakras and their Functions, Master Choa Kok Sui
***This is not the opinion of the Pranic Healing Institue.